Our Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Liquid Supplement is formulated with our proprietary plant-based catalyst. Try it for yourself and feel the difference today! Liquid supplements are generally easier to swallow than capsules. Each serving contains 25 mg of thiamine, and our liquid formula allows you to easily adjust the dosage to meet your own personal needs.
Why take a Vitamin B1 Supplement?
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine, a colorless, crystalline substance, acts as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism, enabling pyruvic acid to be absorbed and carbohydrates to release their energy, and is needed for normal muscle tone of vital internal organs. Thiamine increases circulation and assist in the production of hydrochloric acid, blood formation and carbohydrate metabolism. Thiamine also plays a role in the synthesis of nerve-regulating substances.
Recommended Dietary Allowances: Men = 1.5 mg; Women = 1.1 mg
- Plays a key role in the body's metabolic cycle for generating energy
- aids in the digestion of carbohydrates
- essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles & heart
- stabilizes the appetite
- promotes good muscle tone & growth
- May lead to the loss of appetite
- weakness & feeling tired
- paralysis & nervous irritability
- loss of weight
- vague aches & pains
- mental depression
- heart & gastrointestinal problems
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/2 Tablespoon (8 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Calories 4 <2 Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2 Total Fat 0 g 0 Sodium 0 g 0 Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 25 mg 1,666 Polyfloramin 100 mcg ** Calcium, Chloride, Cobalt, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Iodine and Zinc.
Other ingredients: Purified water, organic vanilla flavor, natural cane sugar, potassium sorbate (0.1%).
* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** No daily value established
Directions: Take 8 ml once daily with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.