Our Trace Mineral Capsules were developed from plant-source minerals specifically to supplement the balance of the body's natural chemical production. This time-tested, health renewing trace mineral capsules contain up to 70 of the 94 naturally occurring elements, including all of the essential minerals, in trace amounts.*
Why take our Trace Mineral Capsules?
Some of the possible benefits of supplementing with our plant-source trace minerals are that it: **
- aids absorption of vitamins
- provides balance
- helps to build and maintain a healthy body
- can increase flow of vital energy
- enhances our other dietary supplements for maximum bio-availability
Individually, trace minerals have been found to be beneficial for a number of health needs, such as: **
- building bones and muscle tissue, stimulating the nervous system, also essential for the proper utilization of calcium (boron)
- regulating the breakdown of sugar and carbohydrates (chromium)
- helps form red blood cells and maintain nerve tissue (cobalt)
- strengthening bones and teeth (fluoride)
- regulating the thyroid (iodine)
- stimulates a healthy immune system (iron)
- fighting cancer cells (manganese)
- essential for protein synthesis and a healthy nervous system (molybdenum)
- destroying free radicals with vitamin E (selenium)
- antibiotic capabilities (sulfur)
- helping wounds heal, production of white blood cells (zinc)
Together, the plant derived trace minerals not only provide the benefits of each individual element, but they work together to provide the proper balance in our systems.*
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Coral Calcium 75 mg 7.5 Magnesium 50 mg 11 Potassium 50 mg 1.5 Zinc 20 mg 133 Selenium 100 mcg 142 Iron 2 mg 13 Phosphorous 50 mg 7.5 Polyfloramin 100 mcg ** Up to 65 other trace minerals and elements including Copper, Chromium, Boron.
* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** No daily value established
Directions: Take 2 capsules once daily with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.