Our Children's Liquid Multi-Vitamin is the perfect way to supplement your child's diet with the essential nutrients necessary for vibrant health. Liquid supplements are easy to swallow, and the tasty vanilla flavor gives kids a good reason to take their vitamins.
Why choose our children's liquid multi-vitamin?
- You want your child to eat a well balanced diet, but this isn't always possible. Now you can make sure they get the daily essential nutrients needed to keep their bodies and minds healthy as they grow.
- This great tasting multivitamin blends many essential vitamins necessary for the body to grow and develop properly.
- Avoiding health concerns caused by nutrition deficiencies allows your child to be healthy and active; able to enjoy the things that matter most in life.
Our children's multi-vitamin is the best way to ensure that your child has proper nutritional balance when their diet isn't perfect. Try a bottle today and see for yourself.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/2 Tablespoon (8 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Calories 4 <2 Total Carbohydrates 1 g <2 Total Fat 0 g 0 Sodium 0 g 0 Vitamin A 2500 IU 50 Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 75 mg 125 Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 300 IU 75 Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) 20 IU 66 Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 1 mg 66 Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1 mg 58 Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 10 mg 50 Vitamin B5 (d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 50 Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 1 mg 50 Folate (Folic Acid) 200 mcg 50 Vitamin B12 (Cyanacobalamin) 5 mcg 83 Biotin 150 mcg 50 Polyfloramin 100 mcg **
Other ingredients: Purified water, organic vanilla flavor, natural cane sugar, potassium sorbate (0.1%).
* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** No daily value established
Directions: Take 1 Teaspoon (4 ml) once daily with food. Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions: Keep this and all dietary supplements out of the reach of children. Use only under adult supervision. Consult physician before taking if pregnant, nursing, or suffering from any chronic medical condition requiring medication.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.