Our Calcium Magnesium Capsules are enhanced to be more effective. Try it for yourself and see why it is one of our best sellers. Get 500 mg of calcium and 200 mg of magnesium with each serving. Capsules are sometimes more convenient to take, especially when you are traveling.
Why take our Calcium Magnesium Capsules?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Our body contains about 1,200 grams, and is found mostly in the skeleton and teeth. Nearly every body cell relies on calcium to properly function. Some of the other necessary functions of calcium are: *
- regulates heart rhythm
- eases insomnia
- assists in normal blood clotting
- aids in normal kidney function
- lowers blood pressure
- involved in processes like structuring DNA
- stimulates muscle fibers to tense and contract
- can lead to osteoporosis and arthritis if deficient
Magnesium is considered to be the anti-stress mineral and works synergistically with calcium, it also builds bones and teeth. Some of the other functions of magnesium are: *
- regulates body temperature
- breaks down fats
- synthesizes proteins
- helps to prevent the absorption of high levels of aluminum in the brain
- stimulates muscles to loosen and relax
- required for energy metabolism
- needed for muscle relaxation and calm nerves
- regulates the amount of calcium that enters the cells
- leads to osteoporosis, kidney stones, & hardening of the arteries if there are low levels in the body
Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the body and is considered one of the hardest-working minerals. Some of the functions of potassium are: *
- works with sodium to regulate the body's water balance
- controls the flow of nutrients through cell walls
- stabilizes controlled and automatic muscle contractions
- important for a strong healthy nervous system
- maintains a regular heart beat and proper muscle contraction
- nourishes the heart, kidneys, pancreas, muscles and nerves
- results in fatigue, nausea, and nervous or muscular disorders if there are low levels in the body
The combination of calcium, magnesium, and potassium work together to provide the following functions: *
- contract and relax muscles
- maintain a healthy nervous system
- nourish vital organs such as the heart, kidneys and pancreas
Without the balancing influence provided by calcium, magnesium and potassium, damage can occur to the arteries, especially those leading to the heart and brain, constricting the flow of blood to these organs. * The result can be high blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke and migraine headaches. *
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Calcium (Citrate) 500 mg 50 Magnesium (Oxide) 200 mg 50 Potassium 100 mg 3 Polyfloramin 100 mcg ** Calcium, Chloride, Cobalt, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Iodine and Zinc.
* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** No daily value established
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information