BIO-ELECTRONIC TEST done by Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp, well known biophysicist and professor at the Kaiserlautern University in Germany. (Transcript of letter from Dr. Gotffried Lange of Elmshorn, Germany, dated January 18, 1992, describing the protocol used in the test done on the product Clark’s Original Mineral Formula.)
All living organisms emit certain electromagnetic waves. If they are in a healthy condition, they emit more. If not, they emit less. This phenomena is common to all forms of cells. This electromagnetic emission is called biophotons.
In these tests “acetabularia mediterranea”, a particular algae from the Mediterranean Sea is used. This algae is so sensitive to ecological influences that scarcely any of these algae are left in the Mediterranean.
The test, using this form of algae, is a scientifically recognized method of determining whether or not a substance is toxic and to what degree a substance is beneficial to cells. The test was performed by one of the world’s leading biophysicists, Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp.
Dr. Popp’s letter announcing the results of the test also congratulates Dr. Lange on the excellence of the product. A summary of the results is shown in the accompanying graph.
Explanation of The Bar Graph
- The first two bars of the graph show the photon emission of the cells which had an optimum vitamin nutrient solution, called “100% V*”, given to them. The green bar measures the photon emission at the start of the test. The following yellow bar shows the photon emission after a period of three days without additional nutrients given to them.
- The second set of two bars shows the photon emission of cells given only a 10% V nutrient, and after the three day period are termed as cells under “great stress”, that without further nutrients would die.
- The third set of two bars were again only given the 10% V solution, but a 1.4,&l**
*V: Vitamin formula ** &l: micro liters (micro liter) amount of the Clark’s Minerals was added to the solution. A significant improvement is shown, even though there was only a 10% V nutrient given.
- In the fourth set of two bars, again only a 10%V solution was added and the amount of Clark’s minerals was reduced to only .14 &l. The improvement was even greater, showing that vitamin utilization is greatly enhanced with only small amounts of the product.
- The vitamin withdrawal is fully compensated for after the three day period. This was considered a very significant result and corresponds with the experiences of practitioners and the many testimonies that have been observed by users of the product over the last 90 years.
Find out why our Legendary Colloidal Minerals is our best selling product. Read what customers are saying.